Our Cleaning Refills Service
Horsham refills service started over 9 years ago as an initiative by Horsham Quakers to provide environmentally friendly products at affordable prices and reduce plastics. It has run in the Quaker Meeting House since. When the Horsham Repair Cafe set up in 2017, we joined forces with Sussex Green Living and provided both repairs and refills in the Quaker meeting house since. In late 2019, the enterprise had outgrown the space and we now operate over two sites: Repairs at The Unitarian Church just a few minutes up the road & Refills which include Earthkind & Eco-vie, remain at Horsham Quaker meeting House.
NEWS UPDATE: September 2020
We have been running all through the lock down and were offering Refills sessions each Wednesday & Saturday morning.
From September, times will reduce to Saturdays 10 am - 12 Midday only for in person drop in. (Wednesday morning refills can be offered but MUST be booked in by email in advance).
We can offer 2 services:
* Door step collection & return to those in isolation or other need.
* Drop off & collection from Quaker Meeting House (HQM) for those able.
Horsham Quaker Meeting House, Worthing Road, Horsham RH12 1SL (opposite Sainsburys)
Our small team of volunteers will be filling bottles on site at Quaker Meeting House at at the times listed above.
You can leave your bottles at any time in the weather proof collection box at HQM or drop off on the refill days before 10 am & collect after 12. If you want to wait (at safe distance) in person, feel free to do so but there will be no socialising or refreshments.
PHONE: Helen 07941 338169
We generally aim to have all the following products available, though levels of stock and flavours may vary. A few points to note:
* This is a not for profit making enterprise. Prices reflect the price we pay wholesale with a small mark up to cover running costs.
* There is generally no limit on amount of any product but we reserve to limit amounts taken by one customer if stock levels are low.
* Prices are worked out in units of 50 ml. If the volume of a bottle presented is not in unit of 50ml, our policy is to round up to nearest 50 ml in charging.
*Washing up liquid
*Hand sanitising wash
*Concentrated Multi purpose sanitiser
(Dilute to use in spray bottles)
*Dish washer tabs
* Jumbo Kitchen Towel